Gîte Tournesol (on the picture at the right) is a fully equipped gîte for 4 guests.
Gîte Tournesol is part of an old style restored Provençal farmhouse, built in 1860, which consists of a private house and two very authentic gîtes.
- Living room with wood-burning stove and a door to the terrace and the garden (north side).
- Private terrace at the north and the south side
- Kitchen with microwave, coffee-maker, electric kettle, refrigerator, four-burner and dishwasher.
- Door to the terrace (south side)
- Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Void with view over the garden and pond, staircase to the first floor
- Two bedrooms and a landing on the first floor
- One bedroom has a double bed
- The second bedroom has two single beds
24 hours a day you can visit the ‘Ruïne’, a communal space with satellite TV, video, reading corner, games, information about the environment and a washing machine (small fee).